Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Cat Award for PUTEH!

Hello everyone!

The handsome Jebat has tagged me (Puteh) with this cutiful award (cute and beautiful), we hapilly accept the Happy Cat Award from his meowmy, thank you very much to aunty cantik from The Fluffies


Happy Cat Award


******************************************************************************
The rule is simple!

The only thing that the awardees need to do is to list FIVE things that made them happy, and LINK to the blog that has given them the award! Then, pass it to SIX cat-lover blogs.

We request some PHOTOS too
******************************************************************************


So the FIVE things that make me happy.....


i am Puteh and I am a gangster cat!

i love relaxing myself

i like to sleep and this box fits me just purr-fectly

i like to eat a lot, feed me NOW!

i like to play, me want playtime!

i like to be with mummy, she is my favourite!

i am very happy. can't you see??


And we would like to pass it on to:
  1. Shahila
  2. Ekien
  3. Iela
  4. Shikin
  5. en. AMD
  6. Adem

NOTE:
To not spoil the fun and to keep the originality of this award; to my friends who blogging in other language, I hope u guys can post about this Awards in dual-language. No offense ya. Prrrrrrrs~


p/s: entri kali ni speaking london sekejap sebab malas nak buat dual-language teehehee....

1 comment:

m4rilyn said...

could c it through his huge pair of eyes.